Monday, October 1, 2007

The Fall Season Is Here

This is one of my most treasured times of the year. The season right after what I call the "Summer of hustle and bustle". The summer season usually is filled with all of the class reunions, family reunions, graduations etc.... The fall usually reminds me of a time of family and love. Of course, it ushers us into my two most cherished holidays: Thanksgivings & Christmas. Spetember the 21st begans this special time. Make it special for your family, friends and those whom God has blessed to be apart of your life. I look forward to sharing with those special people that God has allowed me to share my life here on earth with. Take some time to write a note to someone to express your appreciation for them. Tell at least 7 people how much their friendship/relationship means to you. Send at least 3 family members a "Just Thinking About Ya" card through the US mail this week. Give a warm embrace to at least 5 individuals that you spend time with daily and finally, share some quality time with that special person whether their your spouse or cordial friend. Love is the essence of who God. Show some of your spiritual character this week. 1 Corinthians 13 - John 3:16.