Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Two Queens!!!



Today I had the priviledge of sharing the first part of my day with my two daughters Breanna (15) and Kourtnei (11). Though I have two daughters in heaven, Kailyn (9) and Cierra (8), Kourtnei is my BABY. She has now grown to the age in which she hates to hear me say the word BABY, fact is.....she is my BABY. My girls if I may brag is quite unique. I always look forward to quality time with my girls. The day begin with all of us attending a presentation that was hosted by myself at the church from noon to about 4pm. I told them that we would be finished there by 3pm, and their patience ran out at about 3:15pm. It was interesting watching them vent as I wrapped things up there at the church. I was able to share with them some parental words of wisdom and talk with them on their level and in their envorinment. Later in the afternoon, both of them was upset with me for refusing to go to the mall. Neither of them had money which suggests that they planned using mine. I disagreed and then came the attitude. It came however it was not disrespectful by no means. I gently talked with them and they were fine after a while. I then retired away to prepare for my day of ministry at the great church in which I pastor. I look forward to my day of praise, honor and glory unto our GOD!


F. Demond