Friday, December 7, 2007

Speaking at True Worshippers of God Baptist Church


This week I have had the distinguished honor of serving as the Evangelist for the True Worshippers of God Baptist Church in Gardena, CA. They are hosting their Annual Winter Revival. My good friend Pastor Roderick Henry serves this congregations as the Senior Pastor. This church is one church in two locations. Three years ago, they planted another ministry in the Moreno Valley area of California. Pastor Henry is a cutting edge, 21st century Pastor with a enlarged vision. It is a three night meeting which ends tonight. The first two nights have went really well. This congregation has really laid out the red carpet for me in all ways and I'm grateful to God for their hospitality and genuiness. The atmosphere has been great for preaching. The word has went forth and the people of God has been really receptive and attentive. Tonight is my final night and I request your prayers accordingly. Lord revive us again. Until He Comes.....


F. Demond