Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Return Visit to the True Worshipers of God B.C.

On this past sunday (12/16), I was afforded the awesome priviledge of ministering at the True Worshipers of God B.C. in Gardena, CA. It is not too often that I return to minister to any congregation within one week of completing a revival meeting for them. God blessed us as we ministered for three nights during their Annual Winter Revival. Pastor Henry, a good friend of mine extended the invitation to minister at their 11:30am service. As mentioned aforetime, this ministry is one church in two locations. I ministered at the Gardena location which happended to be their youth/young adult sunday. The service was very vibrant and spirit-filled. There was a good presence of youth/young adults. The Lord led me to minister a word from 2 Samuel 6 when David danced before the Lord. I ministered from the subject, "Party Like A Rockstar". The word was refreshing and life-changing. As always, the congregants was warm and responsive. Ministering the word here is great! I appreciate the ministry of their leader, Pastor Roderick Henry and the emphasis he has placed on the teaching and preaching of the word. It is definitely evident that this congregation is word lovers. Be Blessed!

F. Demond