Monday, December 3, 2007

Ballin With The Fellas

One of my favorite past times and sports is basketball. I enjoy both watching the sport and playing it. I have played more regular this year than any other. Rev. Kevin Stafford and myself usually play two days a week for about 3 to 4 hours. Today was a good day. The shot was falling, defense was on and my alertness was keen. Although there was some mistakes here and there, overall the workout and outcome was great. Here recently more of the fellas (let me say), are starting to come out to play. This make it more interesting and fun. I also look forward to the fellowship with the brethern. Our team actually ran the court today (basketball term). We only lost one game for the day. That is really good considering the talent that plays in that particular gym. I look forward to day two of this week. LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!