Monday, December 3, 2007

Speaking at Mt. Aaron Christian Center


I had the awesome priviledge and honor of speaking for a good friend of mine in observance of his birthday. This special time in his life was apart of their regular worship service with emphasis toward his birthday. It was literally a divine appointment. Though I was not previously scheduled to preach, it was in the plan. I ministered a sermon there entitled "There is a miracle in you", Matthew 14:15-19. It is always good worshipping with Pastor Michael Albert and the good people there at Mt. Aaron. This ministry is definitely no stranger to praising God in the highest. Another friend was there in fellowship that I was happy to see, Pastor Marcus Beard from the Garments of Praise Bible Church. I am scheduled to worship with him and his congregation soon. Please continue in prayer for both pastors and congregation. Again, Happpy B-Day Pastor Albert.


Shalom!

F. Demond