Sunday, December 30, 2007

Speaking at The 2007 Prayer & Praise Shut-In!


Yesterday, I had the awesome assignment of ministering at the Annual Prayer & Praise Shut-In hosted by the Mt. Aaron Christian Center Church in Los Angeles. This particular worship is held annually the last friday of the year. The service started at 10pm and continued until 4am that same morning. It usually consists of prayer, praise and preaching. The saints observe this as a time of gratitude toward God for His blessings and favor. It's also a time to seek direction for the days ahead. This particular evening was special and historical because I had the opportunity to minister with two of my closest friends on earth, Dr. Kevin E. Stafford and Bishop T.A. Moore. I share a special bond with these two men of God. Though we have a brotherhood that is inseperable, this was our first time ministering in the same setting together. They are both awesome anointed preachers, thus, I was humbled to minister in the same atmosphere with them. My prayers go to heaven for Pastor Michael Albert and the Mt. Aaron church family. I pray that God will open the heavens and minister to their needs and wants. Again, what a wonderful blessing it was to be in fellowship with some good God fearing men of God. Also, I got a chance to worship with another friend, Pastor Marcus Beard. Pastor Beard pastors the Garments of Praise Bible Church in Los Angeles. May God bless you again, and again, and again........and again, and again, again, again............and again, again, again, again...........