Saturday, December 8, 2007

He Is The Reason For The Season!

The time has come. What we call the holiday season, is here. The carols, lights, trees, mangers, presents and decorations all remind me of a time of love with family and friends. A time of giving and sharing. A time of celebrating and fellowshipping. A wintery zest sets the atmosphere with reminders like coats, scarfs, gloves, umbrellas, hats etc. Rain, snow, cold and even sunny days. It all reminds me of Christmas. As a child this was my favorite holiday, of course. This was a special time for my family, which is very large. I remember and cherish the time spent with my extended family members during Christmas at our grandparents house. However, we celebrate and do all of the above in commemoration of the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is because he was born of a virgin woman for the purpose of redeeming man to His Father. Praise the name of Jesus. I would like to wish all of my family, friends and ministry partners a Happy Holidays!

He Was Born of a Virgin,
F. Demond