Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's Here - Hunting Season!

The time has come to hit the deserts of the great state of california in search of prey. As most of you know, I am an aspiring outdoorsman. My latest sports hobby would be my hunting adventure. I picked up this sport last year at the request of a few of my friends. This was one sport that I thought I would not like but was surprised that I did. It was very interesting to me learning the safety features of the sport and then the actually skill. Tomorrow we will launch for our first hunt. We plan to hunt the San Diego deserts in search of jack rabbit and quayle. My hunting partners will be Pastor C. Jones, Pastor R. Henry & Pastor K. Stafford. Please pray for us that we have safe travel and a safe hunt. Rabbits here we come..........

PS - CONFESSION: I have yet to clean my catch or even eat any. I'll leave this for the pros.

F. Demond