Thursday, November 15, 2007

Healthy Marriage Certification

Off all the courses that is available out there, I have found myself taking a course on the subject of "Healthy Marriage". Wow! Most of you know by now that I am ending a 13 year marriage that have been "city-wide". That is, the news of my divorce have been rampart conversation for most in the church community. Recently, I was enrolled in a program at the advice of my state president in which I will be a certified teacher of the number one cirriculm in the country. The course is being held in Westchester, CA this week and I look forward to the training in this particular field. The Western Baptist State Convention is the host through a federal program that it offers. The participants are selected and is expected to facilitate throughout the upcoming year in churches throughout Southern California. I look forward to the challenge and experience. With the ups and downs that I've had in the last 13 years, I believe that I'm still a good candidate to teach on this subject. Though I expect to marry again, I'm sure this training will give me some good principles for marriage when that day approaches. Continue in prayer for me!

F. Demond