Friday, September 14, 2007

Renewing My Bail Agent License

On top of the many things that i already do, I'm also a Licensed Bail Agent in the state of California. Sometimes I wonder how I can manage to wear so many hats a one time, but somehow I do. After not really being active in this particular field, I decided to renew my license that will expire in just a few days. To my surprise, I was informed today that the new law only requires that you renew every three years. Praise God! This is really a blessing because 12 hours of in-class instruction along with $341.00 in fees is required for the renewal. Again, what a blessing to save some valuable time and money. I was instructed to simply download some forms via the internet and mail them to Sacramento (our state capitol).

The lesson I learned from this is not to be slothful in certain things because the way could already be prepared for you. I did not look forward to the classes and definitely the fees, however this could have been taken care of two months ago if I was privy of my recent information.

F. Demond