Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm Apart of the Information Technology Age

It seems that with the free time I had this week as previously mentioned, I caught up on some things that I needed to take care of a longtime ago. A good portion of my catch up to-do list invilved my computer. I began by loading some bible software onto my laptop and office computer. They were actually upgrades to those I already had installed. I'm now using for most of my study two programs namely; Word Search 7 and PC Study Bible 6.0. They are great programs that add to what I already do to prepare for teaching and preaching weekly.

I then upgraded my office computer to believe it or not Windows XP. I know I'm late, I believe Windows XP is 2 years old. There is already another program produced my Microsoft called Vista. I'm told that Windows XP is a better operating system. The upgrade will allow my system to run much faster and it will also hold more memory. I call her "Good 'ol Ms. Faithful". My office computer is at least 4 years old. That's ancient in computer numerology.

Then last but not least, I started two online webpages, this blog and yes you guessed it - I now have a MYSPACE page. MYSPACE has to be one of the most popular sites in the world. It has become one of the ways people communicate most. From the 6 year old to the 99 year old has a MYSPACE page these days. Thought the design needs some more work, it is up and I actually have 18 friends already. It will be another form of ministry for me. Visit me when you get a chance at www.myspace.com/fdemond.

Sincerely Serving Him ----- F. Demond