Monday, September 17, 2007

The Lord's Day of Worship

Yesterday was a wonderful day of worship. Our services was blessed all day. The people of God was vibrant and happy. The fellowship was warm. The worship was exalting and the word was refreshing. I happened to minister 2 Chronicles 7:14, and the exposition on this text was informative and conforming to our congregation. Though I wasn't pleased with my preparation, God allowed the rhema to flow through the interpretation of the text and thus I'm grateful.

We also participated in the 12th Anniversary services of Pastor C. Lamar Simmmons at the Greater Mt. Olive BC in Los Angeles. Pastor Simmons is a true brother and a long-time friend. I met him at the tender age of 14 and have watched God develop him into one of the finest Pastors in Southern California. The service was commenmorative and the hospitality as always was great. Our continued prayer is for this Man servant of God and the wonderful people there at the Mount. The service was presented in the form of a musical and the special guest were Dr. Rodena Preston and the LA Chapter of the GMWA. Their ministry was inspiring and uplifting. There always great! And let me add, that I am a proud member of this organization.

My monday has been well and relaxed. I over slept and was an half hour late for an appointment. After the appointment, I kinda hung around the house and caught up on some rest. I happened to see a friend today that I havent saw in a while. That was good for my day. Sometimes, we can neglect those that God has given for friends. My schedule and a few other things sometimes allow me to fall into this category only in the area of communication. Otherwise, I would consider myself a pretty good friend. I dont have many, but the ones that I do have, they have been long term friendships. Friends are like diamonds: Precious and Rare!

Shalom!