Sunday, May 25, 2008

This Just Don't Make Any SENSE! - Gas Prices...

I must admit that I am not happy with the current gas prices in America. For a person with a schedule like mines, $4.00 per gallon is not the price that most want to pay for gas. I just made history today when I actually purchased gas at this price. I stood at the attendant counter for a moment while paying and remembered that gas was $0.98 per gallon when I started to drive some 18 years ago. Mercy! I pray that whoever is elected to the Presidency of the United States will immediately address this issue with some instant results. I just wanted to vent about the gas prices. I recently recieved a list of the price of gas around the world and I want to share it with my blog readers. It's interesting............................Here it go:

PRICE OF GAS AROUND THE WORLDPrices are quoted in US dollars per gallon for regular unleaded.
Oslo, Norway $6.82
Hong Kong $6.25
Brussels, Belgium $6.16
London, UK $5.96
Rome, Italy $5.80
Tokyo, Japan $5.25
Sao Paulo, Brazil $4.42
New Delhi, India $3.71
Sidney, Australia $3.42
Johannesburg, South Africa $3.39
Mexico City $2.22
Buenos Aires, Argentina $2.09
...YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS ...
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia $0.91
Kuwait $0.78
Caracas, Venezuela $0.12