Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shooting The Rock!

Yesterday, I began my workout regimine again by playing basketball with the fellas. I must admit that I have not played in almost three months. The court where I play on a regular basis has been closed for remoldeling. Therefore, the group who I play with have chosen to play at other places and times. It was really good seeing and playing with these fellas again. The gymnasium is completely new with floor and clock and to top it all off, the new colors are purple and gold. I love it!
After not playing for a while, I am a little sore this morning with a few nicks and bruises. I will be ok. After about two weeks, I will be back in ballin shape and my game will be all the way back. I had a mediocre day of playing, however, this is not enough comparing the talent that I play with on a regular basis. Truthfully, there were several of us who left the gym limping or walking with soreness. Basically, I believe all of the fellas are a bit out of shape. I look forward to shooting the rock twice a week again. It is very healthy and it provides good fellowship with the brethern. Welcome back to the court!!!!!!!!!!


F. Demond