Thursday, May 22, 2008

My First Book- "It's In My Bones"

I would like to introduce to all of my family, friends and ministry partners, the presentation of my very first book. This new project is a long awaited dream and ministry goal. Praise God! I am excited about this opportunity and milestone in ministry. The book is entitled: "It's In My Bones". This book is a study of the life of Jeremiah that contains powerful principles that will instruct the believer on how to maintain a consistent relationship with God. The official book release is July 11, 2008. The book will be available at most Christian Bookstores, College/Seminary campuses and online at Amazon. com, Borders. com & Barnes&Nobles. com. More release information will be available at http://www.newcopasadena.org/sadena.org/ in the near future. Pray for it's completion, distribution, marketing and effectiveness across the breaths of this globe.

Celebrate with me - F. Demond