Friday, February 29, 2008

Ministering Throughout The Month of February!

Off all the the assignments on my life, the preaching and teaching ministry is one of my favorites. I completely understand that God has gifted me with the ability to rightly divide His word of truth and thus lives are changed and transformed. It is only through the power of His word that this happens. Though I am a full-time Pastor which affords me the opportunity to teach and preach weekly, I always look forward to ministering outside the pulpit of the congregation that I serve. I also am convinced that God uses me in the area of an Evangelist. This month I had the awesome opportunity of sharing with congregations in Pasadena, Los Angeles, Compton, Bakersfield, Palmdale and Las Vegas. February was a great month of ministry. I give Him praise for allowing me to minister by way of His strenght, power and endurance. I also praise God for the invitations by the Senior Pastors to minister to their local congregations. Most importantly, my prayer is that at each "Pit Stop", someone was blessed and received the ministry of the Word. I personally want to give God praise for the great members of the Philadelphia MBC, Morning Star MBC, New Light MBC, Victory In Christ Ministries Inc., Second Baptist Church, True Way MBC, Salvation of Christ MBC, Zion Baptist Evangelistic Temple and of course the New Corinthian BC of Pasadena. To God be the glory for all that He has done. Isaiah 40:8 says that "The grass may wither, the flowers may fade, but the Word of our God shall stand forever". Be Blessed.......................
F. Demond