Thursday, January 10, 2008

Speaking for the Central District Association!


This week I will begin my first revival meeting for the year. One of the assignments or gifts that God has favored me with is the gift of the evangelist. For most of my ministry, I have shared the word of God in many churches across this nation. Though, I am currently serving in the office of a Senior Pastor, I have the priviledge of ministering throughout the year in revival/conference meetings. Last year, I was more active in this ministry versus the few years prior. For about 4 years, I focused more on my pastoral ministry which did not afford me to travel as much. Last year, I believe I hit a record number as far as the meetings that I conducted. Praise God! Well, here we go again embarking upon a new journey for Jesus. I'm especially excited about the opportunity that's afforded me this week for several reasons. One, the Central District Association have asked me to serve on their Evangelism Team. This team will conduct evangelistic crusades this year within the churches of the district. The moderator is Dr. John Lett and I am completely grateful for this awesome invitation from him. The district has over 30 churches and we will place them in groups to conduct corporate crusades. I consider this as a wonderful opportunity to share the word, encourage believers and save another lost soul. Praise our God! Also, my co-laborers on this team is very good friends of mine, Pastor T.A. Moore and Pastor Kevin Stafford. Together, we will work to pursue the vision of God and this district. These are anointed men of God and I am honored to serve with them in this capacity. The first meeting of this campaign has begun in Pacoima, CA at the historical Calvary Baptist Church where Apostle William Broadus serves as the Senior Pastor. I thank God for him and his ministry and their wonderful hospitality. Let's continue to pray for the Central District Association, Moderator Lett and the Calvary Baptist Church of Pacoima. Be Blessed!


F. Demond


***Pray for me also as I start a series of meetings for the 08' year...........