Sunday, January 6, 2008

The First Lord's Day of 08'

Today our congregation gathered to celebrate and worship the Lord our God for the first time in 08'. It was an awesome time together. Every week should be an expression of praise and honor, however, like most churches, the first sunday of the year always have that extra boost of momentum and motivation. Why? Most people are more thankful than normal due to the excitement of a new year. Today, the service was very warm and open. The fellowship was genuine and sincere and the word was alive and fresh. I am personally thankful for another year of vision and diligent work in the Kingdom. I'm really excited and look forward to complete God's Kingdom agenda for my life and ministry. I pause to thank God for the team that He have allowed me to work with during this season of ministry. Every leader in the bible that accomplished something great for God corporately, did it with the prayers, participation and presence of a team. The team there in Pasadena is awesome and I thank God for their commitment and stewardship. Today's fellowship also provided a sense of fresh air for many. The atmosphere was different but good. When I consider the fact that some individuals that celebrated God on the first Lord's day of 07' is not here with us anymore, I am personally thankful for the awesome opportunity to be alive. Therefore, I bid God's peace and blessing to all of my blog readers and pray the your first Lord's Day was blessed.