Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Been A Long Time.......But I'm Back!

WOW, WOW, WOW! I can believe it. I'm actually posting a blog. It's been a long time, but I'm back. Due to Pastoral respnsibilities, my personal business and family, time have not allowed me to blog as much as I would want to. I really miss blogging, cause it truly is a great avenue of expression for me. I miss my blog family here and look forward to sharing what's going on with me and the ministry. So, it is my intent to blog something informative or encouraging everyday monday through friday. Sorry, I must take the weekends off. Also, I am apart of other social networks that keep me in touch with family, friends and ministry partners. When you get a chance, join me there also. Be blessed and I look forward to our fellowship here.....

www.myspace.com/fdemond
www.blackpreachingnetwork.com/profile/RevFDemondHarris
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1533961850&ref=profile
freddharris@yahoo.com