Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You Don't Look Like, What You've Been Through!

I was reading a passage of scripture recently that blessed me with revelation. The revelation was a pictorial of where God currently have me in life. The last 18 months have been a very challenging and difficult time for me. My entire life took a "Good Shakin", for the good. Problem is, I just realized that the shakin would ultimately lead me into a place with God that I wasn't prior to the shakin. Transition would be the best way to describe what's been happening around me. While conversating with a friend, I realized how good God had been to me. Favor, grace and mercy is what has been extended to me in a wonderful way. I am simply a product of Grace. I'm reminded of when the three Hebrew men came out of the fiery furnace, the text says that "they was not harmed, not one hair of their skin was even scorched and neither did they even smell like smoke". Wow, they definitely didn't look like what they had been through. I guess the whole reason of me expressing this blog was to encourage my readers to not get caught focusing on what we're going through, however, let's focus on the mercy, grace and favor of our God. Don't watch the storm, watch the storm stopper. Be blessed.............

F. Demond