Monday, March 31, 2008

Merciful Savior!

While riding in my car today and talking with a friend, I drifted away from the conversation and began to sing a song that was in my heart. I then realized that the song was an original flowing from my spirit. Often times, when this happens, I just fail to recognize my creative flow and return to what I was previously doing. Well today, the friend that I was talking with, just picked up the song from where I left off. How amazing! Well here is the lyrics and I pray that they bless you. The mercies of God is what prompted the words and ministry. I will add music to it soon and you will hear it at the next Stellar Awards. Believe It! Lamentations 3 reminds us that God refreshes our mercies anew EVERYDAY! What a wonderful savior......
***************************************************************************************
Merciful Savior
Merciful God
My blessed redeemer, Father and Friend
You are my healer, the great I am
Merciful Saviour
Wonderful God

Oh how I love you
And worship you too
I’ll honor and praise you
For all that you do
My merciful Savior
Merciful God
My blessed redeemer, Father and Friend!

Lyrics by: Rev. F. Demond Harris & Evangelist Maureen Chen
Written: March 31, 2008